Chicago Car Accident Lawyers
Representing Victims of Car, Motorcycle, and Public Transit Accidents
According to the National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA), motor vehicle crashes resulting in death have risen steadily during the last decade. Additionally, according to the World Health Organization, traffic collisions kill more than 1.2 million people worldwide each year. The Chicago car accident attorneys at HM&M are experienced in representing victims of car and truck accidents and have obtained many favorable results for their clients including:
- $1,000,000 settlement for a 46 year old woman whose multiple sclerosis was aggravated in an auto accident
- $900,00,000 settlement for a 19 year old man who suffered a temporary head injury in a car accident
- $700,000 settlement in Tennessee for an 82 year old woman killed in an auto accident
Car accidents often involve a complicated set of facts, and many times there is disagreement among the people involved in the collision as to who was at fault. At times, more than one person or company is at fault for the collision. Some accidents result from defects or improper maintenance of one of the vehicles involved. Sometimes car crashes occur because of hazards caused by nearby road construction or due to other hazards in the road or objects that cause visual obstructions.
Our law firm is dedicated to assisting clients and their families with the following car accident claims:
- Airplane and aviation accidents
- Boating accidents
- Defective bicycles and motorcycles
- Drunk Drivers
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Cab accidents
- Metra accidents
- Crosswalk accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Train collisions/derailments
- Cell phone accidents
- Distracted driver accidents
- Fatal accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Uninsured motorists
Insurance issues can also be complicated in motor vehicle injury cases, and HM&M lawyers know how to preserve all potential claims against all sources of insurance, including your own insurance company.
When you or your loved one are involved in a motor vehicle collision, it is important that you select a law firm that has, literally, seen it all. At HM&M, we have seen it all and we have successfully resolved car accident cases for hundreds of clients in many different states. Our Chicago car accident attorneys have successfully handled collision cases involving every type of motor vehicle, including cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, and ATVs.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle collision you should contact the experienced team at HM&M.
A Sample of Our Successes
- $1,000,000 - Settlement for a 46 year old woman whose multiple sclerosis was aggravated in a car accident.
- $900,000 - Settlement for a 19 year old man who suffered a head injury when a gravel truck collided with his car.
- $700,000 - Settlement in the State of Tennessee for the wrongful death of an 82 year old woman who was killed in an automobile collision when a driver crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head on.
- $650,000 - Settlement for a 20 year old woman struck by a car causing a temporary head injury and a broken leg.
For a free consultation, contact Hurley McKenna & Mertz, P.C. today at 312-553-4900 or fill out our online form to have a lawyer contact you.